Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mummoth Myspace Marketing-5

Step Three

Adding Friends.

That new profile of your's looks empty, time to fill it up with some friends! Open up Adder Robot and navigate to the homepage of the first group that you chose earlier. Make sure that you clear your log first if you have used Adder Robot before, this way you can make sure you are only adding friends for your specific niche.

Have Adder Robot start on page one of the group page and go from there. Remember, you can only perform 500 actions (friend requesting, messaging, bulletins, etc) per day as stated in the MySpace TOS. To be safe I like to request no more than 50 friends per day on a brand new account.

I have noticed that I get accepted more often when I include a message with my friend request. Since I add one group at a time I put “Hey this is Alex and I just joined the Cat's Rock group. I wanted to add a fellow cat lover to my friend list :). Leave me a comment some time “.

Sometimes people will ask why you want to be there friend. You can either tell them why or just ignore them. Not everyone will accept your request, so the best thing to do is just move on if it becomes difficult to add one person.

I suggest you add as many friends as you can. Adder Robot makes it easy to do your requesting on auto pilot. Even if you are able to add just 50 per day that's 1,500 a month.


Intro| Step 1| Step 2 | Step 3 | Step 4 | Step 5 | Step 6 | Step 7 | Step 8 | Promotion Tips | Other Ideas

No comments: