Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Great Escape 2008

The Great Escape 2008 Review

Ok then, here’s my review of the much-hyped Great Escape 2008 - the product package that claims to be able to break you out of the rat race once and for all!

Well, it all sounded a little gimmicky to me, but I just had to give it a go....

So, what were my first impressions?

First of all I thought the $67 price tag was a bit much, but once I’d received the link to download the goodies I’ve gotta be honest and say I was pretty impressed with how much info I got.

There really was a lot and it took me a couple days to actually get through it all (although I am a slow reader!) First off in the main product package, you get an e-book on niche marketing which I found really helpful, covering things like how to identify hungry niche markets and where to look for them. The second e-book is all about Google AdWords and details pretty much everything you need to know. It’s very thorough and it also includes the writer’s ‘Google’s Slap Workaround’ which seems pretty neat, although I haven’t had a chance to put it into action yet.

Then there’s a book on SEO which details all the methods that he uses to get his websites to the very top of the search engines. There were a lot of techniques that weren’t exactly brand-spanking new as I use a few of them myself but I definitely found many of them helpful. After that there’s a really good chapter on list building. It’s only 9 pages long this one but I’ve already started to use some of the techniques he talks about. I’d love to list them here for you but I don’t think it’s right. This guy has obviously put in an amazing amount of work to produce this package.

The final product in the main package is an e-book on CPA (cost-per-action). Now I’ve never even attempted to make money from CPA so this book was great. I’m currently working through this book and implementing the methods.

After the main product package we get to ‘The Tools’ section of the download page. It was at this point that I really thought “wow, these guys have properly over-delivered!” But I loved it. I mean, if you think there’s too much, then just ignore some of it until you’re ready. There are so many programs these days that promise the world and then deliver one shabby 40 page e-book.

The Great Escape is genuinely different and I applaud them for working so hard and giving out so much for only $67.00


The Tools section contains a website builder (although you do have to pay for this), 85 niche websites, 50 blog sites and templates and more than 200 Private Label Rights and Master Resell Rights products that you can start selling immediately!! Absolutely unbelievable!

What’s more, there’s a bonus! No really there is! It arrived a week after the purchase and it’s a good one too. It’s called The Sales Letter Formula and it’s basically a step-by-step guide to writing the perfect sales letter. I thought it was fantastic as you really can follow it through, from headline tips all the way down to adding a postscript. Great stuff.

Another really good thing I found was that after I bought the package, I wasn’t abandoned and left to my own devices. Someone was there to actually help which I thought was pretty sound customer service. Normally, I find that customer service only extends to them helping you buy their product and once you have it they couldn’t care less. But after I emailed the support address with some standard queries about the Adwords book, a guy called Nick got back to me with some suggestions within the hour which I thought was great!

So what’s my summary of The Great Escape?

Well I think it’s a great package that covers every base you could ask for, and that’s why I’m writing this review. There are lots of dodgy scammers out there who just take people’s money and then disappear but these guys didn’t. They were there to help me even though they already had my money which means The Great Escape gets my thumbs up. Not only that but there was a ridiculous amount of content as I’ve said, which was solid and very useful, particularly for newbies, although more advanced marketers should be able to learn a thing or two as well.

What I would advise is that anyone who chooses to buy it tackles only one thing at a time. There’s so much stuff it would be easy to get confused so I decided to begin with the CPA book only. I managed to make my first 200 bucks yesterday from CPA and that’s the main reason I decided to sit down and write this. We may not all make as much money as the guys who put this all together but I bet if I give it a real go I’ll soon be making more than $200 a week!

If you’d like to take a look at The Great Escape for yourself , The Great Escape 2008

1 comment:

IKKI said...

$67...?
is it good..?